Tracy Wick Property Team manages the full spectrum of services needed to prepare homes for market and get them sold quickly for peak prices.
Whether the job is to get a house cleaned out and sold ‘As Is’ or to economically boost the market value of a dated house in a prime location, we carefully assess each case and manage the process in a holistic manner that preserves the value of the real estate and optimizes the value of tangibles.
We work directly with families and their attorneys, trust officers and financial advisors to expedite the estate settlement process and obtain optimal results for the beneficiaries. Skilled at navigating complex scenarios, we are equipped to tackle complicated analyses, streamline the timeline, and provide field support in an efficient and timely manner. We can project manage the entire process or just handle the real estate portion of a settlement.
- Clients do not waste time or pay for unnecessary work because we only recommend fixes with a high ROI
- Clients are not over-charged because we obtain multiple bids and all invoices are direct-billed from contractors
- All parties are aware of the project status since all documents are accessible 24/7 via an online Portal
- Work is done quickly by an established contractor network that is motivated to do a quality job
- Home security is a top priority to limit access and protect vacant properties; ask about our non-invasive solution
- Complimentary insurance checks are provided to ensure all structures and tangibles have adequate coverage
Make One Call and RELAX
Satisfied Clients Say it All
“Tracy sold my house quickly and effortlessly with no hassle at all. I felt like she was working FOR ME and only me. AWESOME!”
K. De La Rossa
“Tracy made the sale of our inherited home much less painful than we initially anticipated. We sold the house within 48 hours of putting it on the market.”
“Tracy’s team cleared every hurdle and delivered a solid sale in less than a week.”
T. Fabbri, Clark Hill
“Everything is going very smoothly thanks to the Tracy Wick Property Team!”
S. Keaton-Harshaw, Plante Moran Trust
If you are interested in achieving remarkable results when it comes to buying/selling a home or preparing an estate for market, please contact Tracy Wick at 248-912-7407 or email@example.com.